PURPOSE AND GENERAL
Through its website www.dooldesigns.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from their services must have the status of “Customer”, which acquires completing the registration form and following the steps THE COMPANY subsequently communicates through email. The condition of Customer assumes adherence to the Conditions of Use version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that do not register or start a product purchase (hereinafter, “Users”). In this sense, Users accessing these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions, to the extent that they may be applicable.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, query or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: [email protected]
INFORMATION ON SERVICES
The descriptions of the services displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers of Dool Gestiones Comerciales SL However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos relating to them and the names trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind on the website of the company, are exposed in www.dooldesigns.com as guidance.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the web page include the VAT and the other taxes that could correspond. However, these prices do not include the costs of shipping the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the demand for services. However, on occasion, and due to causes not easily controlled by the COMPANY such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by the COMPANY to satisfy the customers’ orders.
In the event that the service is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time of placing the order. In the case of subscriptions, Customer agrees to automatically schedule future renewal payments to subscriptions to which it has registered, when it purchases services or monthly or annual plans. The Client will be notified prior to the expiration date of his plan or service, and also if the automatic payment could not be completed. The company reserves the right to cease services to the client if the client has not complied with the stipulated payment within the term.
The proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.dooldesigns.com in the section “My account”, “Orders” or sent later via email to the address provided by the customer.
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to his order by payment through credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards).
The Client shall notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for the purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time for THE COMPANY to make the appropriate arrangements.
THE COMPANY has the maximum possible commercially available security measures in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the Client’s computer and the Website’s. This way, when using the protocol SSL is guaranteed:
That the Client is communicating its data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.
That between the Client and the server center of THE COMPANY the data are transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
In some cases, subscription services may be canceled but not refunded, as the services provided can not be returned. Each case will be studied separately and the company will reserve the right to act as it deems convenient.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY has all the rights regarding the content, design and source code of this web page and, in particular, without limitation, on photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data that are Include on the Web.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered as a computer program, and therefore, it is also applicable to all Spanish and European Community legislation in force in the matter.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, it is totally prohibited to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, commercialize, publicly communicate and / or carry out any infringement of current Spanish legislation and / or internments in matters of intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as The use of the contents of the Web, if not with the express prior written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on intellectual property rights and / or industrial property rights or any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain for informational and service purposes is authorized only, whenever the source is cited or referred to, and the user is solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information of the Web, while browsing in the same, as well as after having accessed.
As a consequence of the above, Customers and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties of:
- The consequences that may result from a use, for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to this document, from any content of the Web, whether or not made by THE COMPANY, published or not officially published.
- As well as the consequences that may result from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by Other Users.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Customers and Users that does an evil Use of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That the access to the Web and / or the Web of link is uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software to which the Clients and Users access through the Web or of the link Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in your system or in the electronic documents and files Stored in your computer system or cause another type of damage.
- The use of the information or content of this Web or link Websites that Customers and Users could perform for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
- THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and therefore do not assume any responsibility for any possible damages or discomforts for Users and Clients that could result in any inaccuracy present on the Web.
THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of enunciation but not limiting:
- The use that the Customers or Users may make of the materials of this website or linking sites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the Web or third parties.
- Any damages or damages to Customers or Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems That are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages to which the Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to THE COMPANY through contractual means.
- From the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their charge or to install some of the tools of control of the use of Internet with (I) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or surroundings to the Web and / or sites of link, nor will answer, therefore, of the possible damages and prejudices that suffer The Clients or Individual and / or collective Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to the Website by the Customer when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receiving by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these Incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of unforeseeable event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Faults or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
- Any errors or damages produced to the website by a use of the inefficient service and bad faith by the Client.
- Non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
- In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all necessary support to the Client in order to arrive at a quick and satisfactory resolution of the incident.
- Likewise, THE COMPANY is entitled to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
Clients and Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content in good faith.
The data of the Customers will be used for the sending by email of the sales made by THE COMPANY and for the delivery of the purchases.
By the mere visit to the Web, the Users do not provide any personal information nor is obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality on the information provided to it and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
THE COMPANY presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as being correct and accurate.
It is up to the Customers to update their own data. At any time, the Client will have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose all personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update your personal data, the Customer must access www.dooldesigns.com, under the “My Account” section. To cancel your account write an email from the email of your account to [email protected] with the subject “Cancel account”.
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the accuracy of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the personal data of the Customers. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the appropriate levels of security to the data provided by Customers and has installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, Alteration, unauthorized access and extraction thereof.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document, which in no case shall imply the waiver of the same unless expressly acknowledged by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that in each case.
MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as the present General Conditions. Therefore, THE COMPANY recommends the Customer to read them carefully each time he accesses the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
Last update: January 3rd 2017